IT and digital
Information Security Consultant
Imagine a future where you design, develop, and improve our Information Security Management System (ISMS) supporting Ørsted in managing risk and ensuring compliance
Join us in this role where you’ll contribute to creating a world that runs entirely on green energy as part of a team of experienced information security experts, by securing the essential services we provide to the societies in which we operate. You’ll be involved in designing, developing, and improving a global scalable ISMS that will enable our ambitious global expansion into new markets and ensure compliance to relevant requirements.
Welcome to Corporate Information Security
You’ll be part of Information Security & Risk Management CoE where you, together with your colleagues, will be part of our Information Security and Risk Management team. We’re a team of 9 people based in Copenhagen and Warsaw. We’re building and operating global information security governance, and a global, scalable ISMS that can support security and resilience across all parts of Ørsted’s business, covering IT as well as OT environments. We are working according to the agile principles of increments and sprints, with focus on delivering business value.
You’ll play an important role in:
- mapping and aligning control requirements with global and local regulatory requirements
- designing, developing, and improving policies and control requirements while supporting processes and instructions
- engaging with stakeholders through workshops as part of the roll-out of the ISMS on a global scale
- operating ISMS management processes on a global level.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are comfortable in writing clear and concise ISMS documentation with the human factor in mind
- are structured and analytical, and you can see the big picture while paying attention to the required details
- are a team player with a positive, can-do attitude and have a mindset for practical solutions
- have experience from working with information security standards and regulations e.g., NIST 800-53, ISO 27001, IEC 62443, or NERC CIP - It will be an advantage if you have experience with OT systems
- are fluent in English, both written and verbal.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 08 June 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jens Jakob Andersen, Head of Information Sec. & Risk Mgmt.CoE, on (Denmark +45) 99559077 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (home and office-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.