Procurement Managers for Power-to-X
Imagine a future where you play a pivotal role in delivering on Europe’s fastest growing energy company’s ambition to create a business within renewable energy
Join us in this role where you’ll become Procurement Manager in our CAPEX Procurement department and where you’ll co-shape our Power-to-X contracting model, leading the procurement and tender processes from end to end, as well as developing and maintaining close relations with your internal and external stakeholders.
Welcome to CAPEX & DEVEX Procurement
You’ll be part of Power-to-X Procurement where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for the procurement and contract management of PtX assets. You’ll create, shape, and lead our sourcing efforts in our growing innovative Hydrogen and Power2X team, backed by a large global organisation. Each team member plays multiple roles – with value creation as the common objective.
You’ll play an important role in:
- strategising and conceptualising the way to source and contract with established risk and opportunity understandings
- managing the end-to-end sourcing and contract management process of various hydrogen-related contracts, ranging from engineering services to major EPCI scope
- preparing and conducting contract negotiations in both commercial and technical tracks
- acting as liaison between the procurement and PtX business unit
- supporting the project management function in a lean setup with a start-up mentality.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have completed a degree in law, economics, Business, engineering, or similar
- have experience working with large-scale procurement for EPCI projects and/or the electrolyser supply chain
- are a skilled negotiator with experience in identifying value drivers and business development opportunities
- have expert core procurement skills and broad knowledge to engage in other project tasks outside your core function, as needed in the projects
- have experience in procurement for highly complex large-scale technical scopes.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 25 May 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
For DK, Poland, and the UK, please don’t hesitate to contact Lars Holck, Senior Manager, on +4599554716 if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and, in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.