IT and digital
Senior Full Stack Developer
Imagine a future where innovation drives software solutions and your test automation expertise is key to driving the digital transformation of green energy trading
Join us in this role where you’ll have the responsibility and freedom to shape development of solutions in an ever-changing world of energy trading. You’ll develop and maintain .Net applications for strong platforms for our digital transformation while helping to support the existing trading platform. You’ll thrive in an international matrix organisation transforming into a global green energy leader.
Welcome to Custom Applications Competency Center
You’ll be part of Dongeons & Dragons where you together with your colleagues will be responsible for assuring high-quality software solutions within the trading landscape. You’ll be a part of a large, agile IT organisation spread across multiple countries, and you’ll experience the good work-life balance that characterises Scandinavian work culture. You’ll cooperate with other highly motivated and skilled colleagues to ensure delivery of a high-quality, cloud-based, microservice-oriented system.
You’ll play an important role in:
· creating business value by developing and maintaining products with the main purpose of delivering production data securely to the solutions servicing both operational, analytical and reporting purposes
· participating in the teams ceremonies with global colleagues in an optimised Agile SAFe framework
· working closely and collaborating with the internal Agile Release Train (ART) teams, external suppliers, and key resources from the business side
· driving innovation and continuous technical improvement
· being the technical application responsible for the full development lifecycle from refinement to design, development, test automation, deployment, and production maintenance
· providing support in relation to application and operational issues across the production environment.
To succeed in the role, you:
· have good practical knowledge of C#/.NET Core, Angular, Typescript, and SQL
· have a good understanding of programming best practices, strong analytical skills, and an innovative mindset
· are driven to deliver value to customers and follow DevOps principles of flow, feedback, automation, and continuous improvement
· are familiar with SOLID, SOA, Kubernetes, NoSQL, and Docker
· have experience with the Azure Cloud platform.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 June 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Karolina Kowalska, Head of Custom Applications Competency Centre, on +48 451 060 084 if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.