Operations and technicians
Offshore Coordinator (m/f/d)
Imagine a future where you ensure the safe, smooth, and efficient coordination of all vessels and helicopters servicing our sites in Germany and the Netherlands
Join us in this role where you’ll be in a key position, contributing to the provision of safe offshore wind production within Continental Europe. You’ll be responsible for radio communication with all parties at the offshore sites, incl. people tracking, checking technicians’ certification, daily communication with authorities, reporting of outages, and supervision of critical systems.
Welcome to HV & Transmission Operation Germany
You’ll be part of the Control Room where you, together with your colleagues, will form an essential part of our Continental Europe Operations setup, working in a diverse team of 12 specialists in the Western Hub which services Germany and Netherlands sites.
You’ll play an important role in:
- coordinating all vessel and helicopter movements to, from, and inside our offshore wind farms, incl. flight watch for helicopters
- tracking the movement and position of all technicians in the field, ensuring fast emergency response and evacuation in case of weather changes or incidents
- updating outage information for wind turbines to ensure compliant information of all market participants according to REMIT
- creating, updating, and distributing manifests to all relevant parties, incl. local authorities
- checking with relevant parties that all personnel fulfils the training requirements for going offshore
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a nautical background, based on your vocational training and professional experience
- have very good English language skills
- possess experience in the remit of offshore wind
- have good radio communication skills, in both everyday and emergency situations
- are willing to work on shift rotations, also on weekends and public holidays
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application in English or in German to us no later than 15 February 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition team -on firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application only via our online career pages.