IT and digital
IT Product Owner with a passion for data
Imagine a future where you’ll be responsible for our company’s data ecosystem
Join us in this role where you’ll be the IT Product Owner in our ØDE team. You’ll own and manage the strategic roadmap for our data ecosystem and play a vital role in developing and operating the system. Together with your stakeholders, you’ll define the future data needs of our company and prioritise accordingly, considering numerous elements such as business value, criticality, complexity, cost, compliance requirements, and risks.
Welcome to Platform, Integration & Data
You’ll part of a global scrum team where you, together with your colleagues, will develop and operate our company’s data ecosystem. In your day-to-day work, you’ll be anchored in a competence centre in the delivery organisation. You’ll own the backlog and help prioritise features and you’ll plan your learning and development together with your competence centre leader.
You’ll play an important role in:
- owning, facilitating, and refining the backlog with the team and ensuring that progress is made towards the team goals
- performing effective leadership by motivating the team and ensuring consistent, high-quality deliveries by applying your deep technical understanding and capabilities
- handling business collaboration, business partners, and the scrum team, ensuring an accurate and motivating dialogue
- setting the direction and product strategy for the ecosystem in close collaboration with the application architect
- creating and fostering relationships in a team that crosses time zones, cultures, and languages.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have extensive experience as a product owner and in SAFe or other agile frameworks
- have experience with or an interest in data engineering and data science, particularly cloud, big data, and ETL/ELT
- demonstrate strategic thinking and a problem-solving mindset, using a structured work methodology
- can convey complicated topics with clarity and precision
- have strong interpersonal skills and are detail-oriented and able to manage/lead groups of people and tasks simultaneously.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 15 February 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Mia Wedege, Head of Digital Leaders & Specialists, on +4599557238 if you’d like to know more about the position.
For Malaysia, please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.