Finance and controlling
DE TA & People Operations Specialist
Imagine a future where you’ll provide back-office support for HR and talent operations essential for our future growth
Join us in this role where you’ll be handling administrative tasks related to HR and recruitment, among other things.
Welcome to Global People Services
You’ll be part of GPS Continental Europe & UK where you, together with your colleagues, will be the ‘backbone’ of People Operations and ensure the day-to-day operations with a focus on German activities. In addition to the ongoing daily operations, team members participate in relevant projects and drive global processes including reporting, knowledge management, and analytics.
You’ll play an important role in:
- handling the recruitment process in our recruitment system, creating, updating, and completing recruitment projects
- handling questions and requests from managers, employees, and candidates
- providing a seamless HR onboarding process, in collaboration with key internal and external stakeholders, to ensure employees understand employee benefits & HR policies
- compiling payroll inputs, ensuring the monthly payroll is correct and delivered on time, every time.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience working with German employees, but have a global mindset, understanding cultural sensitivities
- have good written and verbal communication skills, enabling you to communicate professionally with stakeholders across and outside the company
- have perfect time management skills
- have a structured approach to your work, are flexible, approachable, and change-oriented, and have good analytical skills
- have strong knowledge of local German labour law, basic payroll rules, employer’s obligations and rights, and GDPR rules.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 January 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Hannah Griffiths, Head of GPS for Continental Europe & UK, on +447795642840 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.