IT and digital
Senior Test Engineer
Imagine a future where your solutions and ideas support our vision of a world that runs entirely on green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll help design, implement, and maintain scalable, configurable, accountable, and robust security test solutions. You’ll also be responsible for analysing and defining test scopes and for initiating and defining security testing in alignment with relevant businesses and security partners.
Welcome to Competence Centre for Testing
You’ll be part of the Engineering Agile Release Train in Kuala Lumpur where you, together with your colleagues, will implement efficient QA processes under continued improvement. You’ll work transparently with your scrum masters, product owners, and RTE to ensure common awareness across the ART projects about the QA and automation activities.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing, implementing, and maintaining high-standard QA processes together with your team
- designing, creating, and maintaining security test setups in alignment with the teams and the ART
- developing yourself and your skills in alignment with your ART.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have hands-on experience with developing and maintaining security test systems
- have solid knowledge on testing concepts in accordance with ISTQB standards
- have been introduced to, and have familiarity with, CI or CD and test automation concepts
- are a strong and convincing communicator in English.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 January 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Talent Acquisition Operations MY, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages