Experienced Sourcing Manager
Imagine a future where you’ll be part of a team dedicated to the sourcing of wind turbines
Join us in this role where you’ll lead the sourcing process of wind turbines and be responsible for delivering the signed contracts within the agreed time and budget.
Welcome to Procurement
You’ll be part of Wind Turbines Sourcing where you, together with your colleagues, will source wind turbines for our offshore wind farms across the globe. Our team consists of seven dedicated and supportive sourcing managers based in Gentofte and Skærbæk, Denmark, and we’re responsible for the sourcing projects all the way from strategy to signed contract.
You’ll play an important role in:
- the sourcing process of offshore wind turbines, including tasks such as complex negotiations and tender strategy and management
- leading a multidisciplinary team delivering signed contracts
- maintaining a constructive relationship with external and internal stakeholders at different levels and within various disciplines
- optimising team-related processes and procedures.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a master’s degree in law, economics, or engineering
- have experience with negotiations from large-scale sourcing or sales projects
- have a natural interest in contracts and experience with turbine supply agreements (TSAs)
- have a commercial mindset combined with a natural flair for identifying value drivers in complex business models
- communicate in a clear and positive way.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 15 December 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Louise Kornbech, Head of WTG Sourcing, on +4599558176 if you’d like to know more about the position.
For the UK, please contact talentacquisitionUK@orsted.co.uk if you’d like to request any flexibility or reasonable adjustments to perform in this role or for the application and assessment process.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.