Operations and technicians
Imagine a future where you’re part of a key function within a regional team coordinating vessels and offshore working parties in supporting sustainable generation
Join us in this role where you’ll be enabling safe transit and access to the offshore installation to perform operation and maintenance. You’ll be responsible for executing vessel movements outlined in the plans and schedules delivered by planning and scheduling functions. You’ll focus on vessel and people tracking and cover operational control under a safe system of work.
Welcome to West Coast Operations
You’ll be part of Offshore Coordination where you, together with your colleagues, will be coordinating traffic control. You’ll be part of a friendly and dynamic team with colleagues who’re professional, supportive, dedicated, and always looking to improve the way we work in order to provide the best service possible.
You’ll play an important role in:
- coordinating emergency response, i.e. responding to radio communications and escalating to incident level following the company response plans
- being responsible for vessel traffic control as per agreed coordination protocols
- ensuring the efficient and safe execution of working schedules through accurate people, vessel, and weather monitoring utilising the offshore tracking system
- acting as operational controller under the safe system of work
- verifying that all offshore personnel hold the correct certification as per company procedures and creating passenger lists, if required by site/regional management.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have strong communication skills and are comfortable with radio communications and operations
- are IT literate and able to learn new IT systems quickly
- are a proactive problem-solver with the ability to multitask and prioritise in a dynamic environment
- are a team player with experience in working in a control room environment.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 November 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations UK, , on talentacquisitionUK@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.