Strategy and business development
Asset Integrity Engineering Intern
Imagine a future where you power your career while creating a world that runs entirely on green energy through sustainability and asset integrity management
Join us in this role where you’ll be working across various engineering disciplines within wind power operations. In the team, we manage the overall asset integrity of our sites and interface directly with our sites, manufacturers, and asset owners. We offer a position where you’ll take ownership of tasks, thereby contributing with your knowledge and expertise whilst influencing major decisions and improvements.
Welcome to Asset Plans and Integrity
You’ll be part of Asset Integrity where you, together with your colleagues, will develop and handle the management of change process, reporting to both internal and external customers, creating and implementing plans for Asset Integrity Management (AIM) and Maintenance. You’ll also play an active role in development projects within Asset Integrity Management.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing templates and guidelines under the Management of Change (MoC) process, assisting in their digitalisation and implementation at sites and back-office
- driving and handling change requests
- performing quarterly and partner reporting to both internal and external stakeholders, and perhaps supporting in the digitalisation of those reports
- reviewing and updating our AIM process landscape, and further developing the Strategic AIM Plan process
- analysing master data in our systems, such as SAP, to enable digitalised monitoring and reporting.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are currently studying for a bachelor’s degree at a Danish technical or business university
- have at least one year left before graduating and are therefore eligible to undertake an internship
- have worked with engineering or business disciplines within energy, electricity, mechanics, or a similar field during your studies
- possess basic knowledge of, or are eager to quickly learn Power BI, Tableau, or other similar Microsoft Power Platform tools to support digitalisation
- have a proactive and structured approach to your work tasks and thrive in a changing environment
- are skilled at interacting and cooperating with your stakeholders.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 12 December 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Ravi Subramanian Venkateswaran, Senior Asset Integrity Specialist, on +4599558694 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.