IT and digital
Student Assistant for IT operations
Imagine a future where you’re part of a team that supports and further improves the operational aspect of the organisation’s IT environment
Join us in this role where you’ll support IT by ensuring operational excellence through data analytics and business intelligence. You’ll get the opportunity to bring your analytical skills to the table, developing them through critical business reporting and supporting IT stakeholders. Join us if you enjoy taking initiative and challenging the status quo.
Welcome to IT Operational Excellence CoE
You’ll be part of Centre of Excellence – IT Operational Excellence where you, together with your colleagues, will work to ensure IT operational stability. We’re an international team of ten colleagues located primarily in Gentofte and working also with our offices in Kuala Lumpur and Poland. Since we’re a growing department, our tasks are not set in stone and therefore you’ll have the flexibility and autonomy to find and define your ideal work tasks.
You’ll play an important role in:
- creating, maintaining, and improving business intelligence reports
- creating material for steering committee meetings and decision-making within IT
- providing support and contributing new ideas for operational processes
- enabling the department to fully utilise the SAFe framework.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are at the end of your bachelor’s programme or are doing a master’s degree in the fields of Data Science, IT, Mathematics, Business Administration, or similar
- have a flair for smoothly relating data in a business context
- have an interest in business development and business intelligence
- can work independently and think outside the box
- have experience in a programming language, e.g., DAX, VBA, R, Python, SQL etc., and experience in Power BI or Tableau is a bonus
- have strong communication skills and can engage with stakeholders on different levels.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 January 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jesper Daldorph, IT Product Manager, on +4540499933 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.