IT and digital
Technical Application Responsible (TAR)
Imagine a future where you manage different applications and services for our business as part of an innovative and dynamic IT environment
Join us in this role where you’ll be the technical expert in Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), bringing a tactical and operational focus to application maintenance and optimisation, in line with application strategy. We work according to the SAFe and have just started a new agile journey. This provides a great opportunity for you to take part in shaping how we incorporate agile into our team.
Welcome to Production IT Infrastructure
You’ll be part of Production IT Infrastructure where you, together with your colleagues, will create standardised infrastructure products to target our energy production assets, enabling a seamless, stable, and secure operation for our business globally.
You’ll play an important role in:
- complying with any agreed service levels, prioritising business continuity, and following escalation and disaster procedures in application service management
- managing the application service on the operational level in ALM, developing the roadmap, and ensuring the completion of all activities and deliverables when setting up and decomissioning an application
- handling your tasks with a great strategic overview and ensuring a high quality of your deliveries through your interaction with vendors and colleagues
- contributing to the continuous optimisation and further development of our application lifecycle setup, in collaboration with your colleagues around the world.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have solid experience with Common Radio Dispatch System, an integrated communication system that leverages several technologies such as IP phones, TETRA, VHF etc. and facilitates communication with technicians working offshore
- have solid experience with Dual Doppler Radar
- have experience with IT support for complex business processes
- have a technical background as a system admin on a medium level, and can quickly get to grips with new applications
- speak and write English fluently, and can communicate complex subjects with overview and precision, both in spoken and written contexts.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 20 February 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Michal Zdanowski, Head of Competency Center, on +48573790082 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Please note that this is an employment contract.