Imagine a future where you optimize procurement to create a diverse and inclusive world that runs entirely on green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll support the Offshore Logistics department in procurement of vessels for crew transfers, service operations, jack-up installations, and below water maintenance. You’ll make a considerable impact on US projects and operations, while operating and learning at a high pace.
Welcome to NA Procurement
You’ll be part of NA Procurement where you, together with your colleagues, will manage sourcing strategies, coordinate global strategic sourcing, and help develop the US supply chain for Offshore Logistics to support offshore wind. You’ll be part of a growing, inclusive, and diverse US team which prides itself on delivering high-quality commercial agreements.
You’ll play an important role in:
- being responsible for sourcing vessels across crew transfer vessel, service operations vessel, helicopter, Jack-up, and operations categories for both long- and short-term contracts
- leading and delivering strategic sourcing processes from start to finish, i.e. market analysis, tender process, negotiations, implementation, and contract management, etc
- ensuring contractual alignment between business and project objectives
- building relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to support the realization and optimization of commercial value
- proactively handling commercial issues arising from contracts, incl. issues related to supplier performance and contract interpretation.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of experience, or alternatively 6-8 years of experience, in sourcing or contract management, procurement, or project management
- demonstrate a well-developed ‘toolbox’ to effectively manage sourcing and RFP processes, negotiations, stakeholder management, analyzing market trends, and tracking supplier performance data
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks, with an ability to balance competing priorities in a large matrixed organization
- are proficient with Microsoft Office and online sourcing platforms
- preferably have experience in a marine or chartering related industry and have experience with negotiating or managing BIMCO contracts.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than November 8, 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, Talent Acquisition Specialist, on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.