Engineering and construction
Senior project lead for WTG turbine supply agreement negotiations
Imagine a future where you take the leading role in the technical part of our TSA contract negotiations, and shape contemporary contract models for our future wind farms worldwide
Join us in this role where you’ll manage and plan the technical part of the ITT as well as review received tenders, lead clarification meetings, and run TSA (turbine supply agreement) negotiations with the supplier’s sales team and technical experts. You’ll report to the sourcing manager and be the accountable technical sourcing lead for the Scope of Works, Employer’s Requirements, and QHSE. You’ll furthermore be responsible for preparing contractual documents before the contract is signed by Senior Management. You’ll set up, run, and manage the technical team.
Welcome to Wind Turbines, Technical Project Management
You’ll be part of our sourcing team where you’ll be responsible for establishing Employer’s Requirements in the invitation to tender and/or in the TSA, ensuring the Employer’s Requirements are in accordance with the overall procurement strategy for the project and are signed off by relevant subject matter experts and line functions. You’ll be responsible for ensuring implementation of site-specific conditions and lessons learnt in the Scope of Works and in the Employer’s Requirements.
You’ll play an important role in:
- leading the negotiations of WTG TSAs with our suppliers
- setting up and manage technical team and subject matter experts, including planning activities and meetings, monitoring progress, and aligning resource requests with line organisation and stakeholders
- managing specifications, Scope of Works, Employer’s Requirements
- evaluating tender material, quantifying risk and costs associated with reservations to tender, running workflows, and ensuring sign-off on documents
- assisting the sourcing manager in the EU prequalification process, tender evaluation, and selection of preferred supplier
- ensuring implementation of lessons learnt and managing stakeholders.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have extensive contract negotiation experience (preferably TSA/SWAs) managing the contract documents and approval processes to meet the set strategies, objectives, and deadlines as set out by the sourcing manager
- have significant knowledge of WTG technical and business case drivers, enabling you to establish and negotiate the best TSA possible
- have either an engineering degree (M.E. Structural) or a commercial/legal degree combined with relevant WTG and commercial experience
- speak and write English fluently at a high level that enable you to work in a contractual context with the suppliers
- is a highly motivated, structured, and self-driven team player and can create strong relationships with stakeholders
- possess a strong personal drive and commitment and can buy in to our team motto “caring is sharing”.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 24 October 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jesper I. Michelsen, Manager, on +4599552566 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.