IT and digital
Organisational change management consultant to improve the adoption rate of new products
Imagine a future where you help end users adopt new products fast and efficiently while harvesting and managing all the benefits crucial to the growth of our company
Join us in this role where you’ll be executing change management activities in cooperation with one of our agile release trains (ARTs). You’ll also help integrate change management capabilities into the organisation by developing and adjusting organisational change management (OCM) tools to the agile way of working. Specifically, you’ll be responsible for improving the cooperation between the ART and the business, i.e. for improving our ability to ensure a high adoption rate amongst end users of new digital products.
Welcome to Agile Delivery
You’ll be part of Organisational Change Management Center of Excellence (CoE) where you, together with your colleagues, will build and improve our OCM framework, including methods and tools, to ensure that the company’s OCM practice, language, and mindset are aligned across the company because of your daily tasks in the ART. We’re ten OCM consultants in the CoE, who are all supporting this journey by developing new methods and tools, driving partnerships, conducting OCM training across the company, facilitating Change Cafes for our community, and driving the change work.
You’ll play an important role in:
- creating continuous transparency around how the implementation of products from the ART impact end users
- executing tasks related to the actual implementation of new products from the ART
- advising colleagues in the ART on how best to succeed with product adoption
- creating transparency on actual product adoption in the ART.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience with change management in an agile environment
- are analytical and structured in your approach and skilled in examining information, documenting facts, and interpreting data
- have extensive experience with organisational change management and are accustomed to using best-practice methods and tools to ensure benefits realisation
- have experience with translating change processes into actions and approaches that feel beneficial to the stakeholders
- have experience with conducting training in organisational change management.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 22 October 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Trine Hove Jeppesen, Head of OCM CoE, on +4599555736 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Please note that this is an employment contract.