IT and digital
Technology Consultant for Network Infrastructure
Imagine a future where you ensure the security, operations, maintenance, and lifecycle management of our network infrastructure
Join us in this role where you’ll design and implement network patch management plans with proper and thorough testing. Together with your colleagues, with aligned execution and planning, you’ll provide the business with a secure and stable platform to operate on which supports our important business assets, wind farms, and power plants.
Welcome to IT/OT Infrastructure Engineering
You’ll be part of the Offshore Network Patch Management team which includes professionals that are passionate about ensuring the stability and security of the network infrastructure and platform. Within the SAFe framework, you’ll collaborate closely with colleagues across departments, vendors, product owners, and other business stakeholders. The department currently consist of 31 colleagues of various disciplines such as Database Administration, Windows Server, VM, Unix, Backup & Archiving, Network and Solar winds.
You’ll play an important role in:
- preparing a yearly patch calendar that is aligned with SCADA operations
- designing and executing pre and post release test cases for each patch cycle
- evaluating and implementing vendor recommendations in due time
- monitoring the network behaviours of the wind park infrastructures to ensure critical applications are achievable
- providing regular reports of progress and patch levels to stakeholders.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have specialist experience in managing network firewalls with general network administration experience
- have wireless LAN technologies as well as general network administration experience
- are well-acquainted with routing and switching technologies
- have experience and knowledge of SD-WAN and SDA
- have a working knowledge of automation in relation to network administration, operations, and maintenance
- hold a bachelor’s degree with a major in networking – but not a requirement.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31-12-2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Haslinda Mohammad Ali, Talent Acquisition Consultant, on if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.