IT and digital
Senior Consultant - Network Architect/Engineer
Imagine a future where you are responsible for maintaining our SCADA security of connected OT network.
Join us in this role where you’ll be part of our development team where you’ll be responsible for enabling and maintaining our SCADA Security of connected OT network.
Welcome to IT Business Application Department
You’ll be part of Dungeon and Dragon ART of OPS SCADA Security and Engineering team where you, together with your colleagues, will be part of our international IT department, which counts more than 500 skilled and dedicated colleagues working closely together with the different business units across Northern Europe and in Malaysia.
You’ll play an important role in:
- designing, deploying and maintaining Asset Network Infrastructure according to both Ørsted and customer standards
- taking ownership of system integrity, compliance and cybersecurity
- resolving incidents related to the process by troubleshooting and resolving application incidents while ensuring appropriate, corrective, and preventive actions
- communicating and liaising with both internal and external suppliers
- participating in daily stand-up meeting, sprint reviews, and plan meetings with your global colleagues considering our optimisation scrum process
- collaborating with the Agile Release Train team, external consultants, and key stakeholders.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have an academic degree at bachelor level or higher with engineering or computer science/IT
- possess knowledge of architecting network design and deployment, with experience with Virtual Network and Network Zoning and Conduits (IEC 62443)
- have excellent knowledge of the support and maintenance of network devices
- have an extensive network skillset and are familiar with network troubleshooting
- are familiar with Cyber Security Standard (IEC 62443) adoption in design, deployment, and maintenance of network.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30-10-2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Shawn (Khik) Weng Hoong, External Consultant, on +0126109332 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages