Operations and technicians
Imagine a future where you’ll manage and organize operations and ensure a strong QHSE culture at the assigned sites
Join us in this role where you’ll manage the day-to-day aspects of all operations of the assigned assets in Bee County, TX, including site setup, inventory, and staffing, as well as the coordination with on-site third-party service and maintenance providers to achieve high targets for asset performance.
Welcome to Asset Management
You’ll be part of Asset Operations where you, together with your colleagues, will implement and maintain a strong QHSE culture at the assigned sites, including performing frequent quality and safety audits of work, developing relationships with local vendors to support site needs, and collaborating with local landowners, agencies, and officials.
You’ll play an important role in:
- assuming the local day-to-day responsibility for the assigned operating assets (typically 1-3)
- keeping on-site operation and maintenance oversight of the assigned assets from the end of construction
- supporting the development and execution of the assigned operating site(s) and the annual operating plans pertaining to on-site activities
- engaging in stakeholder management, including on-site OEM team coordination and internal team building
- supporting the asset manager with the assigned site’s/sites’ OPEX budget and forecasting process.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience with on-site safety, quality, and regulatory compliance oversight
- have experience with on-site team supervision and coordination with managed service providers, HV BOP technicians, and other third-party service and maintenance providers
- have experience with local on-site stakeholder management (landowners, agencies, community relations)
- have experience with the overall technical performance and efficiency of the assigned site/sites
- have experience with contractor supervision.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 04-10-2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, Talent Acquisition US, on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do regular traveling in relation to your work. This site is located remotely in Bee County, Texas, but the need to meet up with Austin team members as well as other training opportunities may require additional travel.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
NB: Between 9-14 September, it will not be possible to apply for jobs with us due to technical maintenance.