Lead Information Management Specialist
Imagine a future where you’ll play a defining role in shaping the way we work efficiently and securely with business information in the company
Join us in this role where you’ll lead the continuous improvement of the information management compliance standards in the company. You’ll set the overall requirements for efficient and secure information management in close collaboration with your team members and with stakeholders across the organisation. You’ll ensure that the requirements create the highest value for the business by challenging the status quo, leading improvement initiatives, and conducting audits in information management.
Welcome to QHSE
You’ll be part of the highly specialised Information Management team where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for outlining and implementing high-quality information management processes. Being part of our QHSE organisation, the team sets the overall governance for information management and supports all areas of the company. The team supports the Group globally with information management guidance, physical storage, and expertise in the Microsoft 365 suite with a special focus on SharePoint and Teams.
You’ll play an important role in:
- leading the continuous improvement of our information management compliance standards to achieve efficient and secure information collaboration and exchange
- setting strategic goals and developing concepts to create awareness of information risks and to improve our information handling culture
- leading programmes, projects, and initiatives aimed at implementing good information management practices in close alignment with stakeholders
- facilitating workshops and meetings with stakeholders to solve complex issues related to information handling processes
- conducting audits and assessments to identify room for improvement and to initiate corrective actions.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have extensive experience from a similar position working with information management processes and systems in a large organisation
- set a clear agenda and lead complex decision-making while recognising the contribution of others
- possess strong analytical skills and have a structured approach to your work
- have solid experience with project management, preferably as project manager
- are familiar with international standards related to information management and security, e.g. ISO 15489 and 27001 – preferably, you have experience as auditor or lead auditor
- enjoy engaging with many stakeholders at all levels and are an excellent team worker.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 3 October 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Martin Dahl, Head of Information Management, on +4599552082 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
NB: Between 9-14 September, it will not be possible to apply for jobs with us due to technical maintenance.