Finance and controlling
Student assistant to financial and analytical support in Renescience
Imagine a future where you support our projects and business processes to help build our position as a leader in the sustainable energy transformation
Join us in this role where you’ll use your financial and business knowledge to support projects and business processes as well as develop decision-making material for senior management and department leaders. You’ll work in Renescience which is a recycling and green energy growth platform within the Markets & Bioenergy (MB) business area.
Welcome to Asset & Commercial Management
You’ll be part of Asset Management where you, together with your colleagues, will work on constantly improving our processes and ways of working. You’ll join a dynamic and ambitious team focused on personal development, individual responsibility, a high competence level, and on having an informal tone. This position offers a steep learning curve, responsibility for the task pipeline and a high degree of impact.
You’ll play an important role in:
- supporting the Asset Management team with financial reporting, month close activities, and financial performance analysis
- preparing various presentations, incl. decision material, project reports, and analyses
- supporting specific optimisation and commercial projects on an ongoing basis, such as coordinating meetings and following up on actions
- driving smaller project work streams independently, and delivering recommendations on business opportunities and next steps
- supporting data analysis tasks and reporting in Power BI.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are a dedicated student currently on the third year of your bachelor’s degree or have started on your master’s degree in finance, economics, or business
- have excellent analytical skills and a solid eye for detail
- are a structured problem-solver with the ability to plan your work independently
- have a flair for working with quantitative data and disposition to learn new systems for data modelling
- have a strong personal impact with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 24 October 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Michael Engelby Hübertz, Team Lead, on +4599552067 if you’d like to know more about the position
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.