Engineering and construction
Imagine a future where you design and secure reliable communication in our offshore wind farms worldwide.
Join us in this role where you’ll be involved in all engineering phases of establishing data and voice communication for our offshore wind farms. You’ll spend around 70 % of your time on meetings, travelling, and emails, leaving around 30 % of your time to utilise your hardcore network skills.
Welcome to SCADA Secure Connect
You’ll be part of our Networking team where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for designing all parts of the wind farm network, ranging from the physical layout over layer 2 and layer 3 to security and wireless. The job is very much project-oriented and aimed at large-scale construction projects, and you’ll be participating in team collaborations across borders with people who have completely different skill sets than you.
You’ll play an important role in:
- designing and implementing the IP backbone for offshore wind farms
- conducting FAT, SAT, and SIT
- creating all necessary documentation.
To succeed in the role, you:
- hold a CCNP Certification or are at an equivalent level
- are familiar with the routing protocols OSPF and BGP
- have a good understanding of wireless
- have an interest in Python scripting and network orchestration and automation.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 15 October 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Lukasz Brewka, Head of SCADA Secure Connect, on +4599556289 if you’d like to know more about the position.