IT and digital
Senior Communicator with a strong focus on digitalisation
Imagine a future where you drive user-centric communication to adapt to new, complex concepts in an engaging way
Join us in this role where you’ll be part of an international team which creates and drives communication on our digital initiatives.
Welcome to Digital Transformation
You’ll be part of IT Communication Centre of Excellence where you, together with your colleagues, will contribute to the company’s green journey by delivering user-centric communication that aims to improve the status of communication across IT and our organisation as a whole. We’re a team of diverse, highly competent, creative, and supportive people. We each have our focus area, but we work across the team to add value and create compelling communication solutions and knowledge sharing.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing communication plans
- building buzz and creating awareness around our agile initiatives
- managing employee engagement activities and projects working closely with key stakeholders
- maintaining editorial content and contributing to our internal communication channels, newsletters, PowerPoint presentations, etc.
- cooperating with Change and UX consultants to create insight-driven activities.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a relevant background within communication, marketing, or similar, having achieved strong results
- have a proven track record of driving campaigns and excellent project and event management skills
- have strong communication skills, are articulate, and know how to translate complex subjects into easily understood and user-oriented stories
- are well-acquainted with communication strategies, know which tools to use to make a compelling case, and what kind of content works on which platforms
- are structured, well organised and capable of synthesising complex information into simple plans and overviews, whilst still adjusting quickly to changing realities
- have a proactive approach to your work, strong relationship-building skills and are comfortable with working together with senior stakeholders .
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 19 November 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Beata Gluszcz, Senior Communication Consultant, on +48 573 412 338 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Please note that this is an employment contract.