Operations and technicians
Site Support Manager
Imagine a future where you handle the safe and efficient delivery of operations, site support functions, and the contractors’ on-site projects to ensure they’re effectively integrated on-site
Join us in this role where you’ll become Site Support Manager at our Greater Changhua 01&02a offshore wind farms. Working in the Port of Taichung, you’ll coordinate and optimize the planning and scheduling, offshore coordination, warehouse administration, and project and contractor management, and you’ll have line management responsibility for your team. You’ll be the interface between the site and the global technical and commercial departments.
Welcome to Greater Changhua 01&02a Offshore Wind Farm
You’ll be part of Operations where you, together with your colleagues, will coordinate the safe and efficient delivery of all site support functions and have line management responsibility, including PDD evaluation, disciplinary actions, absence and approvals of hours, vacation, expenses, and regular one-on-one dialogue. You’ll be the principle point of contact for cross-site delivery, OPEX procurement, supply chain management, operations logistics, and fleet support. Working closely with your global support colleagues, you’ll also deputize for the Head of Site Operations.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing a strong, positive HSE culture and ensuring that focus is always on maintaining and improving standards related to how HSE is managed on-site
- being the key site-based stakeholder coordinating and integrating third-party and contractor projects, technical projects, statutory inspections, and facility management into day-to-day operations
- working with the site planning and scheduling function to align the delivery of projects as well as working with the short- and long-term site-based schedules to optimize the use of internal and external resources
- leading the procurement of services and third-party contractors and OPEX procurement as required as well as ensuring that the compliance documentation is correctly reviewed from an HSE perspective
- liaising with the site management team to organize face-to-face site induction for third parties and contractors that arrive on-site as well as leading the pre-qualifier process for new contractors and site-led contracts
- organizing site support functions to ensure that all site personnel involved in project work have had the site induction ensuring that the facility management is in line with the regulatory compliance.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have extensive team, performance, and line management experience
- have experience in project management and contract management and a technical, electrical, engineering, or mechanical background
- have strong communication skills and the ability to establish, maintain, and develop effective relationships
- have experience from working in health- and safety-critical environments
- have great IT and presentation skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office and SAP as well as the ability to quickly learn how to use new software tools.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30-09-2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations TW, , on talentacquisitionTW@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.