Operations and technicians
Imagine a future where you take up the exciting challenge of managing one of our technician teams for our large-scale offshore wind farm
Join us in this role where you’ll be working offshore from our brand-new state-of-the-art service operation vessel (SOV). You’ll manage and lead a team of skilled technicians working a rotating shift to service and operate our offshore wind turbines and transmission infrastructure.
Welcome to Operations & Maintenance
You’ll be part of Operations & Maintenance where you, together with your colleagues, will help manage the operations and maintenance of the offshore wind farm.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing a strong, positive HSE culture and ensuring that there’s always a focus on maintaining and improving standards
- being responsible for the line management and development of the technicians under your authority
- coordinating technician resources and shift patterns
- being responsible for the operation of the offshore wind farm during your 14 days’ rotating shift and supporting the Head of Site Operations on safe delivery and performance
- managing the daily planning and communication with our main contractor as well as other third-party companies working on the offshore wind farm site
- participating in planning and scheduling meetings with the planning or scheduling function and the service provider under warranty as required to schedule service, retrofits, and corrective maintenance etc.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have an analytical approach to your work, excellent organizational skills, and an ability to handle numerous tasks simultaneously without losing perspective
- have a relevant educational background with experience in operational management, ideally within an engineering, manufacturing, or utilities business
- are able to create excellent results through teamwork and develop good relationships with your colleagues and external business partners
- have experience working with electrical or mechanical engineering in a relevant industry
- have experience with team management, performance, and line management
- speak and write English fluently.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30-09-2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations TW, , on talentacquisitionTW@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some traveling in relation to your work, as you’ll have approx. 10-15 days of local or international travel to our sister sites for training and meeting purposes.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.