Finance and controlling
Lead Process Owner
Imagine a future where you’re responsible for managing that excellent end-to-end processes are implemented, maintained, and improved
Join us in this role where you’ll ensure that end-to-end processes across Ørsted are best in class, designed in an efficient way and compliant with relevant legislation and industry practices. The challenge is securing a robust setup where you provide management and colleagues with process clarity and consistency, faster identification of opportunities for improvement and potential tasks for automation, and finally reinforces that processes are followed according to guidelines.
Welcome to Financial Accounting & Controlling
You’ll be part of the Global Solutions and Maturation team where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for driving the implementation of global streamlined processes within our Record to report (R2R) area. R2R covers month end close, month end reporting, financial controlling and statutory accounts in the most automated and efficient way to deliver maximum value to business by securing that Ørsted finance employees have the right toolbox and processes in place. You’ll work in an ambitious and bright team and service a department with approx. 60 colleagues.
You’ll play an important role in:
- defining and communicating governance, i.e. policies and principles, ensuring compliance with regulation and best practices
- ensuring creation and maintenance of documentation of process governance, i.e. process maps, policies, and principles
- monitoring and ensuring a process is being managed in accordance with current governance, i.e. policies and principles and legislation
- continuously evaluating end-to-end processes, and identifying potential development initiatives, i.e. by analysing efficiency, assessing quality, analysing First-time-right, etc.
- reinforcing compliance with agreed process procedures and conducting visits to locations to support colleagues in following the new process and jointly finding potential improvements to the process.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience from working in a global company, and have worked with identifying, analysing, and improving processes to optimise performance, meet best practice standards, or simply improve quality
- have a degree (master’s degree, ACA) in controlling and accounting and experience within financial controlling or accounting processes in an international group or from an audit firm
- have a good business understanding and a proven track record in communicating complex matters in an understandable language
- thrive in an environment with multiple stakeholders
- take ownership, stay the course, handle pressure well, and work through resistance to get things done
- have a structured approach to solving the task at hand while being able to keep overall view of current condition and can set direction for the future.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 10 October 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Allan Madsen, Senior Manager, on +4599559375 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
NB: Due to technical maintenance, you won’t be able to apply for jobs in the period 9-14 September.