Regional Security Advisor
Imagine a future where you play a part in implementing global security solutions to protect the world’s most sustainable company.
Join us in this role where you’ll be a key figure in the implementation of security solutions in the US and be the focal security point of contact in all physical security related matters in the US region. You’ll perform both gap analysis and audits along with securing the global implementation of the physical security framework. You’ll also act as an advisor supporting the entire US organization.
Welcome to Global Real Estate & Workplace Management
You’ll be part of Global Site & Building Security where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for developing and implementing the policies, guidelines, and processes necessary to deliver a professional global physical security solution. You’ll have a strong collaborative role throughout the organization.
You’ll play an important role in:
- introducing the global physical security policy and instruction in the US region and take lead in conducting physical security threat and risk assessment, gap analysis, and audits
- advising stakeholders in security related matters, e.g., writing, updating, and implementing site specific security plans, instructions, and guidelines
- ensuring cooperation between project managers and site managers security, IT, and external suppliers by implementing Access Control, CCTV, and other security solutions
- ensuring that security and fire installations at all US sites comply with local applicable laws, legislation, regulations, codes, policies as well as requirements from other stakeholders
- conducting emergency exercises and performing incident handling and investigations.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience driving change processes in a multinational organization and recognize both business needs, key drivers, and security service delivery models
- have conceptual skills along with a documented ability to grasp essentials and create innovative security solutions beyond baseline delivery involving both data, IT systems, stakeholders, and peers
- take ownership and are a collaborative and efficient communicator who’s able to create guidelines and instructions in an international context
- have previous experience working with fire and continuity planning
- have experience with implementing new security policies within an international context, various buildings, and site classes.
- 3+ years of experience working with physical security in a large international company.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than September 25, 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, Recruiting Specialist, on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do regular travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll be responsible for all Ørsted US sites. It’s also expected that you’ll travel to Denmark to visit the other members of the security team.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
OBS: Due to technical maintenance, you won’t be able to apply for jobs in the period 9-14 September