Strategy and business development
Bid Writer - Taiwan
Imagine a future where you’ll become part of the expanding Taiwan offshore wind industry and work for the international leader within offshore wind
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for preparing and writing well-structured and quality auction prequalification documents to win new projects. You’ll furthermore be partly responsible for our market development works in Taiwan. You’ll engage in dialogue with the Bid team and create written content, attend bid preparation meetings, maintain and update the bid library, and contribute towards continuous development of auction processes. You’ll play a role in preparing and producing all written elements to fit the auction requirements.
Welcome to APAC Markets
You’ll be part of Taiwan markets where you together with your colleagues, will engage closely in dialogue with each other and with related technicians /specialists. You’ll work in a bid preparation team of collaborative, diverse, bright and caring colleagues, with whom you’ll ensure that we bid and win the best projects.
You’ll play an important role in:
- leadding, writing and managing bid pre-qualification document from beginning to end
- ensuring win themes are articulated in a way to ensure the best offer for auction framework requirements
- using your excellent time management / prioritization skills to manage the timeline of pre-qualification document and report to Bid director
- managing, re-writing, and editing proposal responses from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from technicians/marketing/product teams or finance, commercial, legal and delivery teams
- maintaining and updating the bid library for continuous development of auction preparation process alongside Taiwan zonal offshore wind development.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, marketing, business, or other relevant fields
- have at least three years of experience working within the fields of power generation, renewable energy, preferably in an auction preparation role
- multi-tasking abilities, and have relationship-building experience
- are a Taiwanese native with strong communication skills, especially in English, enabling you to communicate effortlessly with your external and internal stakeholders.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 2021/9/30. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations TW, , on talentacquisitionTW@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.