Learning & Training Consultant Lead
Imagine a future where you work with leaders in the US and around the world to ensure we grow and share talents to accelerate the growth of a global green energy leader
Join us in this role where you’ll bring your experience, ambition, and passion into play regarding continuous learning and development for everyone in a global, growing organization. At the heart of this role lies the identification, sourcing, and development of learning solutions to support our business, so we can have the necessary core capabilities needed now and in the future. You’ll align global learning and development solutions with needs in your region as well as being an adviser to leaders and colleagues in the same region.
Welcome to People & Development, Global Talent
You’ll be part of Learning & Talent Development where you, together with your colleagues, will work with leaders and colleagues around the world who want to support our company’s mission by building an environment where everyone can thrive, perform, and grow. Learning & Talent Development is a department in our Global Talent organization: an ambitious, original, and energizing team where ambition, innovation, curiosity, and perseverance are highly valued – and in which we build strong bonds and develop leaders and talents across an international footprint.
You’ll play an important role in:
- overseeing the continuous learning and deployment of global and local learning and development solutions as well as being an adviser to the region in terms of learning and training effectiveness
- engaging directly with leaders and talents to analyze the learning needs and implement 70:20:10 solutions focusing on continuous learning and development and bringing it to life locally and globally
- developing innovative ways to support the global business growth with continuous learning and development solutions to meet managers’ and employees’ current and future core capability needs
- facilitating learning through a variety of delivery methods, including employee-led and instructor-led training, virtual training, and on-the-job learning
- acting as a program manager for two of our HiPo programs; one for specialists and one for mid-level management.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience in identifying needs and designing, developing, implementing, and evaluating comprehensive user-oriented learning paths
- have experience with developing training solutions based on current skill gaps and future core capability needs according to best practice in a global context
- have experience in developing and delivering blended learning and development solutions at scale and facilitating learning activities which are anchored and transferred into relevant behavioral change on the job
- have experience and a proven track record in project management skills and supplier negotiation
- are able to manage multiple stakeholders, including senior executives etc., using a range of communications channels to engage diverse people at scale
- have a global mindset and an aptitude for relationship-building and for developing networks at all levels internally and externally, in person and across borders.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than Friday, January 28th. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please contact the Head of Learning & Talent Development, Cristina Fors Holmark, on telephone +45 99 55 82 60 on Mondays between 16-17 CET if you’d like to know more about the position. If the windows are inconvenient, please text to arrange another time.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US by email on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.