Finance and controlling
Lead Financial Controller
Imagine a future where you ensure excellent financial reporting to our internal and external stakeholders by leveraging business knowledge and process optimisation
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for the financial controlling of the consolidated figures for our outside structure entities , including controlling the monthly figures based on IFRS, annual reports based on local GAAP, and ensuring that processes and internal control descriptions are in place.
Welcome to Financial Accounting & Controlling
You’ll be part of Financial Controlling where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for delivering high-quality and timely reporting to our internal and external stakeholders. Financial Controlling works with controlling internal and external reporting as one function across the Group, so you’ll be involved in cross-company activities and projects.
You’ll play an important role in:
- contributing to technical accounting controlling, including implementing and monitoring compliance primarily with IFRS but local GAAP accounting as well
- being responsible for financial controlling and reporting of the consolidated figures for one of our Group’s business segments (Outside structure)
- being responsible for planning audits and maintaining a close dialogue with external auditors
- being a trusted collaborator for internal and external stakeholders and striving to leave the stakeholder with a good experience
- ensuring timely deliverables with agreed quality to internal and external stakeholders
- ensuring efficient and compliant processes by driving continuous improvement of processes in close collaboration with colleagues and management and driving and ensuring the implementation of our standard financial processes.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience working in a public accounting firm or an accounting department in an international company
- possess thorough knowledge of IFRS, both from a theoretical point of view and even more from a practical and operational point of view
- communicate clearly in writing, including having the ability to communicate financial issues in a readily understandable language
- speak and write English fluently at an academic level
- have experience with SAP, BPC, and HFM
- have an analytical and logical approach to issues as well as the ability to handle information you receive critically.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 10 October 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jane Kristensen, Senior Manager, on +4599552831 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.