IT and digital
Imagine a future where innovation is our everyday reality and your technical expertise is key to driving the digital transformation of green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll deploy, operate, and troubleshoot K8S services on Azure and private cloud. You’ll build strong integration platforms for our IT solutions, support developers in deploying on Kubernetes, and support the Group in the digital transformation and globalisation in an international matrix organisation.
Welcome to Trading, Integration & Middleware Competence Centre
You’ll be part of the AKS Integration team where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for our K8S service. We work in a matrix structure where you’ll work with two colleagues in a Scrum Team, while being one of nine skilled integration technicians and a member of Competency Centre consisting of 29 persons.
You’ll play an important role in:
- setting up, maintaining, and operating Kubernetes clusters in Azure – AKS
- maintaining, designing, and implementing integration solutions
- providing K8S expertise and guidance to developers
- supporting continuous delivery together with DevOps team
- automating infrastructure build and deployment to provide self-service capabilities to developers.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have documented experience deploying and managing Kubernetes, preferably AKS
- have documented experience working with Cloud, preferably Azure
- have good knowledge of at least one scripting language, such as Python, Bash, or PowerShell
- have a good understanding of enterprise integration patterns and of general IT security within the integration area
- have experience working with agile methodology in an international English-speaking environment.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 September 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Piotr Kaszubski, Head of Trading Integration MidWare CC, on +48506976241 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Please note that this is an employment contract.
NB: Due to technical maintenance, you won’t be able to apply for jobs in the period 9-14 September.