IT and digital
Regional Information Security Officer
Imagine a future where the world runs entirely on green energy and where you strive to keep it secure and resilient
Join us in this role where you’ll be part of our international security team. You’ll be an important player in driving the strategic implementation, enabling the global security services, and being a sound and trusted liaison for various stakeholders.
Welcome to Global Information Security
You’ll be part of Governance, Risk & Compliance, an ambitious team with a persevering but caring work spirit, where you, together with your colleagues, will manage the domain and accountabilities of global information security for stakeholders at various levels and units across Asia/our company globally.
You’ll play an important role in:
- implementing and maintaining the global information security strategy within the region
- driving the information security management disciplines within the region
- focusing on identified risk treatment plans and other mitigating factors within the region
- focusing on the relevant security requirements for the region
- reporting to a variety of stakeholders within the region.
To succeed in the role, you:
- understand the vast number of security management disciplines for information and operational technologies
- have a deep understanding of risk management and security control frameworks
- hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- know how to analyse and manage a situation efficiently and effectively.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 22/10/2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Shawn (Khik) Weng Hoong, External Consultant, on +0126109332 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do regular travelling in relation to your work. You’ll primarily be travelling to locations in Asia, with only limited travelling to other continents.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.