Bring your world-class agile mindset into play with our fast-paced business – fuelled on green energy, of course!
Join us an become Senior Agile Coach in Lean-Agile Centre of Excellence where you’ll play a vital role in executing our digital strategy.
We’re in the middle of an ambitious SAFe transformation – designing and maturing virtual, cross-functional Agile Release Trains with a goal of becoming a leading digital company delivering undisputed value to our customers through Lean-Agile practices.
Lean-Agile Centre of Excellence is a part of Agile Delivery, the hub for agile methodology and capabilities in the Group. We’re a mix of agile coaches, agile PMOs, Scrum masters, release train engineers, UX designers, design thinkers and change, quality and project managers – all working towards creating and maturing a forward-leaning agile organisation.
Your key tasks will be to
- coach and mentor teams and ART leadership around SAFe methodologies and Lean-Agile leadership
- on the basis of the scaled agile framework, continuously improve and adjust the operating model supporting the agile ways of working, together with the rest of the Lean-Agile Centre of Excellence
- ensure that agile ways of working are easily digested and spread out to the rest of the organisation – and have a solid understanding of the change management aspect of the process
- support Scrum masters, product owners and agile teams in meeting the business requirements, MVPs, and KPIs – and help them achieve value
- conduct SAFe and agile training sessions, building a strong practice around agile.
You’ll furthermore support the use of Azure DevOps, the tool we use to manage backlogs and create dashboards for teams and ART leadership, etc.
Your competences include that you
- have a master’s degree within business or technology
- have extensive experience working with agile transformations and building an agile operating model
- hold a relevant SAFe certification, preferably SPC
- are a strong facilitator and professional in leading processes and workshops with an open mind while challenging assumptions and building trust
- speak and write English fluently.
Furthermore, we expect that you can vary your personal style and float between different roles such as coach, advisor, servant leader and supporter responding to your audience. You’re a positive people person with excellent communication and collaboration skills and a flair for diplomacy. In addition, you’re comfortable working in a dynamic environment and thrive in executing your tasks.
Working at Ørsted
Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy. This ambitious goal relies on maximising the talents of a truly inclusive workforce that brings diversity of thought, perspective, knowledge and background to our business.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
We look forward to receiving your application, CV and diplomas as soon as possible and no later than 28 February 2020, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Louise Bjørg Surrow, Team Lead in Agile Coaching, by telephone on +45 99 55 50 53 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your job, as we’ve rolled out SAFe to our offices in both Kuala Lumpur and Warsaw.
Criminal record certificate
Please note that for Danish applicants, we may request a criminal record certificate in connection with this job, and that employment will be subject to the information listed. The criminal record certificate will only be used in the assessment if the criminal activity is of relevance to the position.
Headquartered in Denmark, Ørsted’s 6,500 employees develop, construct and operate offshore and onshore wind farms, bioenergy plants and provide energy products to its customers. Ørsted IT delivers professional, stable business solutions and drives the digital transformation of the Ørsted group. For more information on Ørsted, visit orsted.com.