Are you all about designing processes and setting the right level of documentation needed to make international wind farms comply with a world-class cyber security standard?
Join us and become a Cyber Security Process consultant in our SCADA Communication department where you and your colleagues in the team will offer specialist support throughout the various phases of a project from beginning to end – even after handover to Operations. You’ll be involved in the different phases from Product Line, where you’ll be assisting in the contractual work, through Asset Projects, where you’ll see your designed systems and processes come to life before handing everything over to Operations.
Your key tasks will be to
- map out the needed processes according to local legislation in the markets that we operate in
- review NERC CIP, ISF, NIST Cyber Security Framework, ISO 27000 series and evaluate which parts are relevant to the department
- map out the documentation requirements according to the above frameworks
- translate internal Group requirements into specific processes and ensure compliance with these
- maintain and develop already existing procedures.
As this is a new area in the department, you’ll will have significant influence on defining the way we work with this area going forward.
Your competences include that you
- have past experience with process development within at least one of the aforementioned cyber security frameworks
- have experience with technical project management, working with contract documents, technical standards.
- speak and write English fluently
- are proficient in the use of the MS Office suite as this will be your primary tool for the job.
After having built your skills and helped develop the needed processes, the intention is to move you to the newly established OT-Components department which is currently being built. In this department, you’ll reuse your skills to help other areas become compliant with the various frameworks that we’re working under.
You’re a good team player and have a goal-oriented approach to your work. Having a strong personal drive, you’re able to make and implement decisions and to take the leading role in order to achieve results. You can prioritise your tasks and find the appropriate balance between delegation and personal execution of tasks. The personal drive is very important as you’ll be setting the precedence in this job for defining the role.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 6 August 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Mads Thorsted Nielsen, Manager in the SCADA Communication department, by telephone on +45 99 55 78 96 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect travelling of up to 60 days a year to both national and international sites in relation to your work.
Headquartered in Denmark, Ørsted’s 6,000 employees develop, construct and operate offshore and onshore wind farms, bioenergy plants and innovative waste-to-energy solutions and provide smart energy products to its customers. Ørsted Offshore’s 2,300 employees have developed and constructed the largest portfolio of offshore wind farms in Northern Europe, and we’re expanding with international activities in the US and Asia-Pacific. For more information on Ørsted, visit orsted.com.