Do you want to join the world’s most sustainable energy company and help us realise our vision of a world that runs entirely on green energy?
Join us and become Media Relations Officer in Group Communication where you’ll work with international media relations for our Offshore business unit. In Group Communication, we’re approx. 20 employees working with media relations, social media and internal communication.
Your key tasks will be to
- work on major external announcements and media inquiries
- act as a link between Group stakeholders and our international operations in Germany, the UK, the Netherlands, the US and Taiwan
- collaborate closely with our in-country media relations officers to ensure message alignment across geographies and Group functions
- work closely with our Head of Media Relations for Offshore Wind.
Your competences include that you
- have a master’s degree in communication, business or politics
- have experience with media relations, preferably from an international listed company
- have experience with issues management
- have a proven track record as communications advisor
- can turn complex information into good communication.
Furthermore, you speak and write English and Danish fluently. You have a proactive and systematic approach to your work with attention to detail even under deadline pressure. And you contribute to a highly professional, yet relaxed and informal atmosphere. It’s an advantage, but not a prerequisite, if you already have an understanding of energy politics and share our passion for engineering and renewable energy.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 25 February 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Tom Lehn-Christiansen, Head of Media Relations for Offshore Wind, by telephone on +45 99 55 60 17 or Martin Barlebo, Head of Group Communication, on +45 99 55 91 00 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Headquartered in Denmark, Ørsted’s 6,000 employees develop, construct and operate offshore and onshore wind farms, bioenergy plants and innovative waste-to-energy solutions and provide smart energy products to its customers. Ørsted Offshore’s 2,300 employees have developed and constructed the largest portfolio of offshore wind farms in Northern Europe, and we’re expanding with international activities in the US and Asia-Pacific. For more information on Ørsted, visit orsted.com.