Are you an ambitious and visionary engineer with outstanding knowledge of industrial CE&I systems design and operation?
Join us and become Product Line and Engineering Manager for CE&I in our Projects department in Green Waste Solutions (GWS) which is responsible for pursuing new growth within bioenergy. As the CE&I Product Line Manager, you’ll be responsible for defining the development roadmap for CE&I Product Line in close cooperation with fellow product lines and other stakeholders. As Engineering Manager, you’ll be responsible for delivering technical specifications (incl. QHSE requirements) to the tender package of the plants – and following up on engineering topics throughout the design, construction and commissioning phases.
Your key tasks will be to
- develop technical and commercial roadmaps for CE&I Product Line and own all module-based business case input assumptions, fact base and development lever data within the product line
- continuously update and deliver basic design packages to asset projects through knowledge sharing and teamwork with partners from other departments (Technology, Operations, and Procurement) and secure interface alignment with other product lines
- manage engineering tasks in the asset project throughout the design, tender, construction and commissioning phases
- evaluate, select and follow up with suppliers in cooperation with Procurement for supply chain development
- take on technical management, approving, supporting and coaching roles for your Product Line team on a daily basis.
Your competences include that you
- have an electrical engineering degree or similar and a strategic mindset
- have proven know-how in automation and CE&I systems – experience with modularisation is an advantage
- are experienced in managing complex projects, able to create good relationships with internal and external stakeholders and thrive in an international environment
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks and strong time management skills
- speak and write English fluently.
In addition, experience as a design manager for an industrial plant is an advantage.
Working at Ørsted
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Please don’t hesitate to contact Ningling Rao, Head of Product Line & Engineering, by telephone on +45 99 55 84 04, if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.