Are you passionate about renewable energy and enjoy problem solving?
Join us and become a Power Originator in our Power Origination team. You’ll be part of a strong team which works together to find innovative ways to manage risk and create value from our company’s power portfolio. If you’re curious, enjoy learning and want to have an impact on enabling the next generation of renewable energy projects, we would like to hear from you.
Your key tasks will be to
- develop new ideas which create value and manage risk from the sale and purchase of power
- work both independently and collaboratively on tasks to deliver team objectives
- coordinate tender responses and participate in contract negotiations
- build and maintain good working relationships with internal stakeholders and external counterparts
- take an active role in acquiring knowledge and developing understanding to support team activities.
Your competences include that you
- are newly graduated or have a few years of experience
- have a degree in business, economics, maths or a similar discipline
- have a desire to learn and develop
- are proactive, commercially astute and have a problem-solving attitude
- are a team player and thrive in an international environment
- are a good communicator who speaks and writes English fluently.
Most important of all is that you’re a self-starter, enjoy a fast-paced work environment and want an opportunity to build on your existing experience and learn and develop within the role.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 18 January 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Kyle Worthington, Power Origination Team Lead, by telephone on +45 99 55 71 40 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect travelling both in the UK and Europe in relation to your work.
Please note that for Danish applicants, we may request a criminal record certificate in connection with this job, and that employment will be subject to the information listed. The criminal record certificate will only be used in the assessment if the criminal activity is of relevance to the position.
Headquartered in Denmark, Ørsted’s 6,000 employees develop, construct and operate offshore wind farms, bioenergy plants and innovative waste-to-energy solutions and provide smart energy products to its customers. Ørsted Customer Solutions’ 500 employees deliver state-of-the-art smart energy solutions and handle all aspects related to purchasing, selling and distributing energy. For more information on Ørsted, visit orsted.com.