Two-year trainee programme focusing on your development
An all-round training plan ensures that you'll gain experience with many different areas of responsibility and tasks within your speciality. You'll draft the plan together with your supervisor at the beginning of your traineeship in order to ensure that you learn what's most relevant for you. The plan focuses on the objectives you must achieve while you're working for the department. Moreover, you'll have ongoing evaluation meetings with your supervisor, where you evaluate your work in the department.
Schooling and vocational test
In the course of your traineeship, you'll complete several training courses lasting typically one week. The training courses comprise both mandatory and optional classes.
You'll complete the programme with a vocational test, which ensures that you have reached all of the programme's goals. You must formulate a research question, set goals, carry out an assignment within a defined work area in Ørsted and complete the assignment with an oral exam at your school.
Who can apply?
We expect that you:
- have completed HHX (higher commercial examination) with five weeks of VET (vocational education and training) or STX (A-levels), HTX (technical A-levels), HF (higher preparatory examination) with ten weeks of VET, or HG2 (two-year basic vocational course), HGV/EUV or EUX (one-year basic vocational course for adults, commercial and administration, respectively) with the right specialisation before you start your traineeship with us. Are you an IT student, then you must have completed basic training course 2 (data and communication)
See the job ad for training requirements.
- are conscientious and service-minded
- are good at working in a structured manner
- are not afraid to throw yourself into the work regardless of whether the task is large or minor
- thrive in an ever-changing workplace and are able to adapt quickly in a varied workday