Strategy and business development
Imagine a future where you work on strategic projects that play a vital role in shaping the future of the global leader in offshore wind
Join us in this role where you’ll become Strategy Consultant in our Strategy & Consulting team – the in-house consultancy function in the Commercial business unit, which is responsible for the strategy, strategic projects, and market outlook for our offshore wind and hydrogen businesses. You’ll work closely with the Commercial executive management team to set the future direction and identify challenges and business opportunities.
Welcome to Strategy & Consulting
You’ll be part of a young and dynamic team where you, together with your colleagues, will work on strategic projects with interfaces to the rest of the Commercial organisation.
You’ll play an important role in:
- working on strategic projects where you, together with your project team, will gather and analyse data, conduct problem-solving and interviews, as well as building top-down storylines
- developing strategic recommendations on the basis of deep analytics and a well-thought-out process
- taking part in the annual strategy process to reaffirm or change the strategic direction for our offshore wind business
- developing your consultancy toolbox to efficiently address business-critical opportunities and challenges
- being responsible for ad hoc executive management requests, presentations, analyses, and deep dives in specific topics and for analysing market trends across offshore wind and the energy sector in general.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a master’s degree in business administration or economics or a similar degree from a technical/science university
- have recently completed your master’s degree and have some experience from a top-tier management consultancy firm, a renowned in-house strategy team and/or from case competitions during your studies
- have an excellent analytical mindset with strong quantitative and problem-solving skills
- are used to communicating complex topics in a clear and concise manner to top management, both orally and in writing
- are ambitious and result-oriented with a high level of drive, initiative, and persistence.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 15 August 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Marie Westergaard Blom, Strategy Manager, on +4599558853 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.