Marketing, branding and communications
Media Relations Officer
Imagine a future where you’re working with media relations in a highly professional and international business
Join us in this role where you’ll be working with both Danish and international media relations primarily for our offshore business unit and our Group.
Welcome to Media Relations
Media Relations is part of our Group Communication team, where we’re approx. 20 colleagues working with media relations, social media, and internal communication. You’ll be part of an ambitious and highly professional team with caring and honest colleagues.
You’ll play an important role in:
- working with external announcements and media inquiries regarding both offshore activities and other Group related matters
- acting as a link between Group stakeholders and our international offshore operations
- closely collaborating with our in-country media relations officers to ensure message alignment across geographies and Group functions.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a master’s degree in communication, business or politics, or you’re a journalist
- have some experience with media relations, preferably from an international listed company, and have experience with issues management
- are an excellent communicator who can turn complex information into good communication
- have a proven track record as communication advisor and understand the impact of different content formats and channels
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work with attention to detail even under deadline pressure
- speak and write English and Danish fluently.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 08 August 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Martin Barlebo, Head of Group Communication, on +4599559100 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.