Marketing, branding and communications
Student Assistant for innovation and change communication
Imagine a future where you kick off your career in communications and work in a leading green energy company
Join us in this role where you’ll become Student Assistant in the IT Communication team and help create content that brands the innovation and change management projects in Ørsted Poland. You’ll have a challenging, varied, and stimulating job, and you’ll have every opportunity to use your flair for communication and digital content creation, learn new skills, and make all of your creative ideas come to life.
Welcome to IT Communication
You’ll be part of IT Communication where you, together with your colleagues, will contribute to our green journey by delivering user-centric communication that aims for something better than the status quo across both the IT business unit and the company as a whole.
You’ll play an important role in:
- building buzz and awareness around our innovation and change activities
- creating and maintaining the content and structure of our existing digital platforms
- developing digital campaign materials
- providing content to our internal social media channels, newsletter, and PowerPoint presentations
- handling other communications tasks when necessary.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are enrolled in a relevant study programme and are either about to finish your bachelor’s degree or have already started your master’s degree
- are a creative storyteller with a knack for eye-catching and thumb-stopping content
- have a passion for innovation and love to stay updated on the latest tech trends
- have a strong personal drive and can independently begin and finish tasks while also being a team player
- have relevant work experience, e.g. from a previous student position, and at least a C1 level of English.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 15 August 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Bettina Seidelin Houmøller, Head of IT Communication CoE, on +4599558842 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.