IT and digital
Senior digital portfolio consultant with a data mindset
Imagine a future where you manage digital portfolios and create transparency, enabling us to make the right digital investment decisions
Join us in this role where you’ll take the lead on our technical solution and data model that holds the portfolio overview of our digital portfolios. You’ll bridge your insights into data with an understanding of the business priorities to create relevant reporting to facilitate data driven decision making. You’ll also secure the data backbone and transparency that enable us to execute a digital governance with the agility, speed, and flexibility that our growing business requires.
Welcome to Digital Transformation
You’ll be part of Digital Enablement & Roadmap CoE where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for facilitating the digital pipeline and the digital governance. We work from the strategic to tactical level, making the digital strategy come alive in digital roadmaps, and we facilitate the associated decision making to secure funding and prioritisation. Our stakeholders include all levels in business as well as our colleagues in IT.
You’ll play an important role in:
- managing our data model and data governance for the digital portfolios
- defining and setting up the relevant reporting together with the Power BI team
- being the interface towards our internal technical application responsible and the external application provider to drive further development of our portfolio management solution
- providing ad-hoc support to our users and providers of data
- defining the relevant processes, enabling the digital portfolio management.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a business mindset and a solid technical understanding
- have experience with data management
- have great communication skills and are able to turn data into meaningful information for decision makers
- have knowledge of digital portfolio management and the related reporting
- thrive in an international environment and are able to create good relationships with your stakeholders
- have experience with Power BI or similar.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 July 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Michael Judén, Head of Digital Transformation, on +4599552424 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Please note that this is an employment contract.