Strategy and business development
OMA Business Manager
Imagine a future where you’ll become part of the expanding Taiwan offshore wind industry and work for the international leader within offshore wind
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for leading cross-portfolio profit and loss on all operational aspects of our CHW01 and CHW02A wind farms. The OMA Business Manager ensures the delivery of all services agreed in our operations and maintenance agreements (OMAs) and manages the commercial and contractual relation toward our customers, the owners of the wind farms.
Welcome to APAC Commercial
You’ll be part of APAC Asset Management where you, together with your colleagues, will integrate several technical, operational, and financial disciplines within the company’s APAC asset management to present a single, coherent approach toward our customers. Concurrently, the OMA Business Manager serves as the key focal point for our customers during the operational stage of a wind farm.
You’ll play an important role in:
- leading the profit and loss from our CHW01 and CHW02A wind farms in Taiwan, including the review and approval of wind farm budgets
- ensuring successful integration across teams and disciplines to deliver our services and execute the commitments made in our OMAs
- handling customer satisfaction management
- leading future local business managers through dedicated support on complex commercial topics
- managing the long-term business case of one or more wind farms.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a master’s degree in business, economics, law, or similar, combined with a strong commercial insight – financial and technical insight is an advantage
- have relevant job experience, such as contract management, project management, operations management, or similar, in a utility or asset-heavy industry, wind power subsupplier, or consultancy
- have a strong track record of managing complex commercial contracts and relationships in a relevant context, including direct engagement with senior decision-makers
- speak English fluently.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 2021/8/15. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations TW, , on talentacquisitionTW@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to travel regularly in relation to your work, as you’ll be traveling to Europe and countries in the Asia-Pacific region.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.