IT and digital
Senior Sitecore Developer
Imagine a future where you’re responsible for developing and improving the Sitecore platform in Ørsted
Join us and you’ll be responsible for creating and maintaining web applications and sites to support our business. You’ll be responsible for developing our public-facing web properties and promoting our brand across more than 26 different geographical regions though corporate websites. You’ll also be supporting our business-to-business customer portal and improve the Sitecore platform in terms of performance, features, and stability.
Welcome to Platforms Competency Center
You’ll be part of a strong Sitecore team mainly located in Kuala Lumpur, where you, together with your colleagues, will enhance and support more than 26 corporate websites among other things.
You’ll play an important role in:
- designing and developing Sitecore sites
- designing, creating, and maintaining software solutions for external customers
- accurately and methodically diagnosing defects and incidents and performance issues
- providing technical guidance and mentoring junior developers
- performing code review and establishing and implementing development guidelines.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are an open-minded and outgoing team player
- are able to develop website code leveraging Sitecore best practices
- have experience with SAP integration, IT security practices, web analytics and the .NET framework(s)
- have knowledge about Sitecore patterns and practices like the Helix principles and conventions
- have In-depth working experience with .NET integration pattern like using REST/JSON or SOAP protocols connection to API’s and API gateways
- have used relevant ORMs for data exploration in adjacent applications.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 1 October 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Haslinda Mohammad Ali, Talent Acquisition Consultant, on if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.