Operations and technicians
Senior Electrical Asset Integrity Specialist
Imagine a future where you’ll drive the Asset Integrity Management of the sustainable energy technologies of tomorrow!
Join us in this role where you’ll become our Electrical Asset Integrity Specialist in the Technical Integrity Management cable team. You’ll be responsible for the overall handling of our Group’s electrical wind farm cable assets in operation. We currently support 23 sites, and we’re expanding rapidly. You’ll drive the integrity cases affecting the assets and recommend the optimal solution to ensure that they can be operated safely and that they’ll meet the business case throughout their lifecycle.
Welcome to Technical Integrity Management (TIM) in Operations Technology
You’ll be part of our cable team within TIM Electrical where you, together with your colleagues, will play a critical role in defining the global maintenance strategies evaluating the technical risks and establishing the preventive and corrective maintenance to be performed on our sites, including support to the front line in case of major failure events. We are diverse team of specialist with experience from engineering, construction, operation at site and suppliers. We work closely together across the team and the regions to ensure the optimal solutions.
You’ll play an important role in:
- manage technical integrity issues and small projects within array and export cable systems
- drive changes in maintenance to ensure optimal performance of the operational asset
- provide technical specialist knowledge to our operational sites in UK, Europe, the US, and Asia-Pacific
- participate in warranty cases as technical expert.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have an engineering degree in electrical engineering or similar combined with work experience within offshore cable systems
- have experience within offshore cable systems, preferably in the wind power industry
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work
- possess a high drive and are eager to learn
- have on site work experience
- speak and write English fluently.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 April 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Henriette Molberg Knutzen, Head of HV, LV and Cables, on +4599559150 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.