Engineering and construction
Offshore Project Management Intern
Imagine a future where you get to support the offshore substation efforts in the United States Northeast Program
Join us in this intern role where you’ll have the opportunity to implement offshore wind project execution strategy supporting scope managers with management of contractors. This is an excellent opportunity for you to apply skills developed in the classroom to a professional environment while being introduced to the exciting offshore wind industry.
Welcome to Team Substations
You’ll be part of experienced engineering teams in the US and Europe where you will work closely together with colleagues across many competences, backgrounds, and time zones to support the Northeast Program.
You’ll play an important role in:
- supporting the offshore substation (OSS) package manager in project management/leadership initiatives for team development
- supporting OSS contract management with administering the EPC contract model
- supporting PM in risk management strategy
- supporting fabrication/construction stakeholder management and PMI functions.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are enrolled in a relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering
- have excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills to interface effectively with all levels of colleagues
- have a high level of initiative, energy, and motivation
- are a team player and enjoy working in a collaborative environment
- are a citizen or permanent resident of the United States of America.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than April 19, 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, Recruiting Specialist, on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.