IT and digital
IT Communication Consultant
Imagine a future where you write compelling stories, creating awareness of our new, agile organisation to help your colleagues adapt to and engage in our agile mindset and new ways of working together
Join us in this role where you’ll be a great writer and storyteller, always looking for the good story. We’re a team of diverse, highly competent, creative, and supportive people. We each have our focus areas, but we work across the team to add value and create compelling communication solutions and knowledge sharing.
Welcome to Digital Transformation
You’ll be part of IT Communication where you, together with your colleagues, will be part of a global team creating and driving the change communication on our digital initiatives. We deliver user-centric communication that aims to improve the status quo across both IT and the entire organisation globally.
You’ll play an important role in:
- building buzz and create awareness around our agile initiatives
- developing digital campaign materials
- writing scripts for our inhouse video and animation production
- contributing content to our internal social media channels, newsletters, PowerPoint presentations, etc.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are a creative storyteller with a knack for eye-catching and thumb-stopping content
- have a passion for people, innovation, and behavioural change and love to stay updated on the latest trends within the field
- are outgoing, curious, and a team player
- have a proactive approach to your work and strong relationship-building skills
- know what kind of content works on which platforms and, just as importantly, what doesn’t
- have a relevant background within communication, marketing or similar and have achieved strong results with your compelling stories.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 August 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Bettina Seidelin Houmøller, Manager, on +4599558842 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Please note that this is a fixed-term position with a duration of one year.