IT and digital
IT Security Consultant for Detection and Analytics
Imagine a future where you’re surrounded by intelligent, driven colleagues and have the benefits of a culture that’s focused on bringing out the best in you
Join us in this role where you’ll become IT Security Consultant in a security team where you’ll be one of our dedicated IT security experts. The purpose of the role is to protect our company assets from security-related incidents by operating and improving security controls and tools on a global scale.
Welcome to Cyber Defense Center
You’ll be part of the IT Security Analytics Center where you, together with your colleagues, will protect our company assets from security-related incidents by operating and improving security controls and tools on a global scale.
You’ll play an important role in:
- monitoring and identifying attacks, intrusions, and unauthorised activities
- performing initial investigation of security events
- initiating incident response and dispatching and following up on remediation actions
- automating work, i.e. by writing scripts
- offering support for vulnerability analyses and warnings.
To succeed in the role, you:
- know how to use a SIEM for detection and response
- understand an enterprise environment and network and technical vulnerabilities
- have the ability to work in a structured manner where documentation and responsibility for tasks are givens
- can communicate openly to support a good and inclusive work environment
- are open for input and feedback from team, management, and stakeholders.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 1 May 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, on +60392124256 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work.