IT and digital
Data & Advanced Analytics Architect
Join us in this role where you’ll be a central part of our core team which is responsible for ensuring that the architecture of the shared infrastructure and tooling of the data lake support the needs of the business and are aligned with the strategy of and vision of the Group’s data ecosystem. In particular, you’ll ensure that the priorities of the core development team are aligned with priorities in ARTs and projects so that the value creation of the data lake is maximised.
Welcome to Data & Advanced Analytics
You’ll be part of The Data & Advanced Analytics team, which is one of five teams in Architecture, Data & Technology (ADT) in the Group’s IT department and consists of 25 professionals within the areas of data management, data engineering, data science, and platform engineering. Our team is committed to delivering on the Group’s digital strategy by making data available, extracting insights and value from data, and applying domain expertise, tools and technology, and contemporary analytics.
You’ll play an important role in:
- defining the architecture of our Ørsted Data Ecosystem (ØDE)
- maintaining and implementing the processes of ØDE
- assessing requests from ØDE clients such as ARTs, projects, and change requests and evaluating whether the case is suitable for the ØDE architecture
- aligning the Ørsted Data Lake (ØDL) architecture with the ARTs for technology choice and solutions in the ARTs
- maintaining the ØDL core team backlog to ensure alignment with architecture and strategy internally within ADT as well as prioritising the requests from ARTs and projects.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience with professional software development and operations
- have strong experience with software development in Python
- have solid experience with application architecture and cloud architecture
- have experience with DevOps, unit testing, and CI/CD (e.g. using Azure DevOps)
- are a team player, willing to learn new technologies and methods, and are happy to drive progress.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 1 April 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, , on +60392124256 if you’d like to know more about the position.