Engineering and construction
Project Development Manager
Imagine a future where you’re responsible for leading one of our offshore wind farm development projects.
Join us in this role where you’ll run asset projects across our development portfolio in Asia Pacific. You’ll lead a team consisting of people with different professions who collaborate to ensure the auction bid and the development of the project.
Welcome to APAC Project Development & Programmes
You’ll be part of APAC Project Development Management, consisting of project development managers and technical project managers. Together with your colleagues, you’ll lead the development of competitive projects striving for a world free of fossil-based fuel.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing one or more of our project portfolios in Taiwan, encompassing every stage from feasibility to bid submission
- ensuring an optimal business case while matching the auction criteria
- planning, scoping, and defining the concept of the project while ensuring internal and external alignment
- collaborating with our markets and construction teams
- working with key stakeholders to realize key project deliverables and milestones.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a strong regulatory and industry network in Taiwan
- have experience in developing energy projects either as business developer, market developer, or project developer
- have a bachelor’s or master’s degree within a relevant field, e.g. business, engineering, or other related disciplines, preferably including PMI certification or similar
- have experience in working proactively with stakeholders, and in leading teams and complex projects in a highly competitive industry, also at a distance
- employ a problem solving and results driven approach
- speak and write fluent English.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 1-03-2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations TW, Talent Acquisition Taiwan, on talentacquisitionTW@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.