IT and digital
IT Security Architect (GDC)
Imagine a future where you take up the challenge of securing our infrastructure.
Join us in this role where you’ll be helping the business succeed, by transforming business, security, and regulatory requirements into secure architectures. As part of the Security Architecture team, you’ll interact with all parts of the organisation, across many countries and cultures.
Welcome to Corporate Information Security
You’ll be part of the Enterprise Security Architecture and Consulting team. Together with your colleagues, you’ll build security practices, guidelines, and blueprints in close cooperation with the security governance and risk unit, as well as the security analytics and threat intelligence units. You’ll be engaging with the business units and our global IT and OT organisations, in terms of their requirements or security concerns of regulators, partners, and clients.
You’ll play an important role in:
- supporting and advising our IT department and business units on adopting and implementing new technologies and services securely across the globe
- defining, developing, and implementing minimum security requirements for infrastructure, platforms, and applications, based on their risk profile
- defining and developing global scalable security architecture supporting our business growth and digital innovations
- formulating requirements towards vendors when procuring services and software as well as approving vendors’ proposed solutions
- evangelising our security best practices, guidelines, and blueprints throughout the organisation, helping colleagues to build secure solutions.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have programming and IT infrastructure experience
- have a good understanding of the entire stack from the networking to the application layer
- have a good understanding of IT security, and the challenges and trade-offs involved
- understand cloud technologies, incl. an understanding of PaaS and Serverless
- have strong communications skills in order to engage with people with different levels of technical insight.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 28 February 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, , on +60392124256 if you’d like to know more about the position.